Services at Venetian Pet Hospital
The team at Venetian Pet Hospital are delighted to offer primary veterinary care services for animals throughout Stockton CA. Whether you have a puppy in need of de-worming or an elderly feline who requires some extra care, you can count on us.
Our office hours at 8 am to 5 pm Monday-Wednesday (and Friday); 8 am to 12:30 pm on Thursday and 8 am to 3 pm on Saturday. Scheduling an appointment is easy -- you can either call our clinic or use our convenient online scheduler. (Grooming appointments need to be scheduled by calling 208-808-3123.) If you're coming to Venetian Pet Hospital for the first time, you'll receive a 15 percent discount off that initial appointment.
You'll always be able to find every kind of primary veterinary care your pet might require here at Venetian Pet Hospital. We can provide such essential everyday services as:
- Exams - Regular wellness exams are crucial for pets for all ages, and not just when they're displaying symptoms of health issues. We can check for skin problems, look at the eyes and ears, administer internal diagnostic imaging, and fecal/urine/blood tests to check for lurking systemic ailments. We can also discuss your pet's weight, diet, behavior, and any other wellness concerns with you.
- Vaccinations - Vaccinations are necessary for bringing your pet's immune system up to speed against common, deadly infectious agents, starting at just a few weeks of age. (Some pets may also benefit from additional vaccinations against less common threats.) We can protect your pet throughout a series of initial vaccinations, and then administer booster shots to keep him protected.
- Dental care - Your pet needs regular dental checkups and cleanings to help guard against issues such as periodontal disease, dental infections, and oral cancer. If your pet has a problem that requires treatment, we can extract a damaged tooth; remove oral tumors, tame infections and more.
- Puppy and kitten care - Puppies and kittens are especially vulnerable to a variety of diseases and disorders that need to be nipped in the bud. We can watch over your pet with frequent exams, administering vaccinations, de-worming, spay/neuter surgery and other important wellness procedures. We can also advise you on ways to give your little friend the healthiest possible life.
- Senior pet care - Pets require more veterinary attention as they enter their senior years and become more prone to organ disease, cancer, joint pain and sensory problems. In addition to twice-yearly senior exams, we can also prescribe medications, special diets, gentle exercises, and other forms of care as needed.
- Grooming - Grooming is an important part of maintaining your pet's health and wellness. We can bathe your pet, trim hair and nails, and administer anal gland expression.
When your pet has an emergency such as lacerations, fractures, heat stroke, poisoning, difficult labor, bloat or some other immediate threat, you can bring him directly to our clinic during our standard office hours. While you won't need an appointment, it's wise to call ahead and let us know we need to prepare for your pet. If the problem is serious but not life-threatening, we'll make every effort to fit that care in between scheduled appointments.
Contact Us Today
A lifetime of high-quality services awaits your pet at Venetian Pet Hospital. Call us at 209-477-3926 or schedule an appointment online!